Honey oil tastes weird and is bubbling on the nail and not fully vaporizing

Discussion in 'General' started by Happydabbin135, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Hey wonderful people of grasscity I have this oil that has a honey like consistency and has a yellow tint to it, but when held to the light it looks almost completely clear. I was told it came from a dispensary in Colorado but is dabbing really strangely and I'm not getting very big clouds and a lot of it tends to stay behind on the nail and slowly bubble and burn. I also tried burning some with a flame and it sparks slightly is their just a lot of solvent left in the product and is that what's staying behind on the nail. I'm pretty disappointed as it looked really good but doesn't really have much of a weed smell or taste it's rather bland and not enjoyable also I'm definitely not getting high like I normally would off a dab any help or suggestions on what I'm dealing with? Thanks a ton IMG_1223.JPG

2. Toss it in the oven at 200° for 20 minutes. If it sparks when you put a lighter to it, it wasn't purged properly.

3. Isn't that just going to decarb it and at that point should I just make it into some edibles

4. It will decarb yeah, but I do it to finish purging as well.