Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey joint question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by au4251, Jun 5, 2018.

1. I made a honey joint the other day and cover it in tree but idk if I used to much honey will it still burn if I did I let it dry over night it's my first honey joint if you have some tips you wanna share on honey joints comment them down thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Forgive me asking, what is a honey joint? I thought it had to do with honey oil.

3. A honey joint is where you roll your joint or blunt and smere the outside paper in honey then sprinkle kief all over the honey so it all sticks to it and the joint is covered in honey and kiefe then you hang it up somewhere and let it dry use a piece of tape by the roach.

It's best to make 2 or 3

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #4 Joker1121, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    Thanks for the info.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yes, you used too much! Any amount of honey is too much!

Try this simple experiment- Put a drop of honey on the coil of your electric stove and turn on the burner to high. Smell the smoke! Do you want that in your lungs? :eek2:

Smoke from any kind of burning sugar STINKS, is HARSH as hell, and is BAD for your lungs! :confused:

Just put your kief IN your joint and stop abusing your lungs with sugar smoke!

Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, you just wasted your kief and cannabis by sugar-coating them! :frown:

Granny

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'm sure a honey joint here and there won't hurt especially if the guy smokes joints all day anyway ha ha

7. But smoking joints and smoking a sugary substance are very different things, and there is nothing the honey is really going to add to the joint other than a mess. If you want to roll your joint in kief and have it burn slower, roll it in some distillate or hash oil. That will burn slower, you can cover it in kief and it will get you very stoned

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. your missing the point of the honey joint though it has a unique honey taste. Some cigars and expensive cigarettes are flavoured with honey so I think you should count your self lucky to be smoking a hand made honey joint.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Nah, I am not into burning and inhaling sugar so definitely wouldn't feel lucky, in fact I would tell the person I am all good on that. I also don't touch any cigars or cigarettes. And they are likely "flavored" with a honey type flavoring but probably not actually honey, although maybe tobacco companies don't care that inhaling sugar is bad for you since you are already inhaling all the other terrible shit in a cigar/cigarette.

I'll stick to the flavor of the good ol cannabis in my joints.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ha ha me too I only tried a honey joint once and it was a waste of time some of the guys said they could taste it others said they couldnt taste the honey lol.

It did get us pretty baked though because of all the weed in it and the kief stuck to the outside. I think your idea was pretty good using weed oil on the outside and sticking the kief to it. The outer kief on the paper really gives it a kick.

11. And the hash oil adds another kick. They burn super slow and get you ripped. Nothing beats these though:

[​IMG]

This isn't the brand I will be getting, but getting a cannagar for my upcoming wedding. 1/4 oz of flower, 1 gram of hash oil, and a half gram of dry sift wrapped in a fan leaf. Bitches cost $200-$300 each, but I am fuckin gettin one lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2