Honey, i'm home!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by justineBTC, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Hey baaaabies,

I missed you all! WTF is goin down? A lot has changed in the past few months, what with the friend requests and all that jazz. I got a possession ticket a few weeks ago :(. Luckily, where I live it's not that big of a deal I guess and the cop was super nice (well as nice as you can be and still give somebody a ticket) and I'm going to court next week... gotta get all gussied up because apparently they'll be nicer to you if you brush your hair and wear a sweater.

Anywho, that's all for now.

:love:

2. heyyyyy!!! :wave:

GC is way pimped out now
    we got facebook style profiles, social groups to join, and tons of new members!!

glad to see you're back, i remember you being super nice to me when i joined :D

3. very cool! well, thanks for the kind welcome back. and now if youll excuse me, im gonna try and navigate all this newness.

4. welcome back! pretty sure I remember you :)

5. Just think of it like Grassbook! Welcome back, I was wondering where you went :confused:

6. I didnt have the internet for aaages. I still don't, but now that school is back in session-- I can go on here. I dunno how THEY feel about a pot forum. But uh, I <3s it.

7. hahahaha yeahhhh