Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey covered Joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedWaffler, Sep 10, 2012.

1. So I got a 15 bag of some dank diesel kush and I made a joint covered in honey for after school. My bro told me it makes the j taste mad good and burn slower. Does it really make it burn slower? Have you ever smoked a honey covered j?

2. i think your bro was messing with you....smoking sugar is not a good thing to do

3. Inhaling sugar is terrible for you and possibly deadly

4. Yeah it makes it burn slower and adds a taste to it. I used to smoke honey blunts everyday for a whole summer so you won't die from it or anything but just don't make it a habit

5. I've tried that once... The joint wouldn't light :cry:

6. kids....aint they silly... :p

7. im not a fan of blunts. waste of weed imo. but i have had one of these and it does work. honey is a natural sugar. its granulated that explodes when heated. dont do it to joints though. paper is to thin.
    How To Roll A Honey Blunt

8. i wanted to try a honey joint its still on my stoners bucket lost lol i hear it makes the j burn slower

9. I actually asked this a while ago cuz I too heard that coating the outside with honey would make it burn slower. But I got a bunch of responses saying its really bad to smoke sugar.

10. its fine to smoke honey. but not granulated sugar. granulated sugar will explode when it reaches a certain temperature. honey will not. it slows the burn down and adds a nice flavor. but i recommend the inside of the blunt rolled in it so its not a mess in your hands.

11. i have heard of people doing this as well.
    i have smoked a blunt with honey before...

it does burn slower, but you are gonna cough more.

honestly its not worth it...
    i feel like a fool for even admitting to doing this.

12. to be honest its not worth it, but hey if you want to try it once it probably wont hurt

13. What a use of sour diesel :/

14. [quote name='"frankenfish"']i think your bro was messing with you....smoking sugar is not a good thing to do[/quote]

Yea I was thinking of putting honey on a blunt but I heard smoking sugar is bad so I didn't do it ......

15. Put a drop of honey on an electric burner. Smell it!

Granny

16. I've had a blunt dipped in lean. That was nice lol

17. You totally made it a habit

18. Your putting sugar into your lungs

19. yeah i tried a honey blunt once and coughed like a lil bitch... definitely the most harsh thing i've ever toked

20. Wait wait wait, I thought it was hash honey not real honey, ewww

Although I used to use that to glue together Bible paper for ghetto joints long long ago...