Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Coating my Joint...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I know honey-coating (a thin layer) on a flavourless blunt will make it have a nice taste and burn EVEN slower!... has anyone tried it with a joint?
    *something to do once in a while, not always*
    ..Experiences? :smoke:

2. I tried a ling time ago, not worth it it just gets to be a pain in the ass. Just roll your joints super tight.

3. Never tried it but it doesn't sound like putting honey on it would be a good idea :/

4. Honey is not good for you to smoke.

5. That sounds tight. You might wanna dilute the honey with water so it won't be so sticky.

6. #6 Muphin, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    If you're talking about like honey from bees that's probably a bad idea, I was thinking this was about putting honey oil (of the cannabis variety) on a joint paper, which is a very, very awesome thing. Makes me feel like buttah haha

EDIT: The word honey has lost all meaning to me right now :smoke:

7. Yeah... I was talking about honey like buzz buzz BumbleBEE!! :smoking:
    I rarely do it but have...but rarely :p

8. eh put a drop of honey on a stove and see if u want that shit in ur lungs

9. Honey oil yes.. Honey no..

Was so cooked I wrote "honeil"

10. ^lol...

This is my last sesh before my t-break...:(... haven't had a joint in a while, so thought i'd enjoy myself...

Any suggestions on making it last, enjoying it to the max? :smoking:

11. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']^lol...

This is my last sesh before my t-break...:(... haven't had a joint in a while, so thought i'd enjoy myself...

Any suggestions on making it last, enjoying it to the max? :smoking:[/quote]

Load little one hit snaps in a pipe or bong dont roll a joint if u want it to last

12. I've been using my bong too much and prefer a joint...which I haven't have in forever. Which is why joint is what I wanted... :cool:

13. [quote name='"5cooby Doo"']

I've been using my bong too much and prefer a joint...which I haven't have in forever. Which is why joint is what I wanted... :cool:[/quote]

Well in that case just roll it up tight