Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by robbiefbhh, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Have you ever had a honey blunt if so how was your experience?What do u like what do u dislike?Post a pic? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. never honey but ik people who dip blunts in that drank

3. Burning glucose ? No thank you lol. But yeah my friends do it. It would give it a taste and slower burn. But I mean..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Never have, never will.Sent from The Gods.

5. Don't burn sugar, it fucks up your lungs. Please learn some science before you fuck yourself up like a dumbass you never took a chemistry class.

6. Ive done it when i was younger and didnt know any better. Dont inhale burnt sugar, its even worse for your lungs than tobacco

7. I thought he was talking about a normal honey flavored blunt not dipping it :huh:Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app