Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billcosby, Aug 6, 2013.

1. So I recently heard of honey blunts where you use honey to seal the blunt instead of saliva. It's supposed to add taste, make it burn longer and more even, but I was wondering if that had any negative effects to your health. If anyone can answer that it'd be much appreciated!

Zippity zoppity lets smoke the jello pudding pot.

2. If I were you I'd just get a Honey Dutchmaster. Best blunt ever.

3. I can't see it having any negative effects on your health. Give it a shot and let us know how it tastes! I suggest letting that honey dry out for a whole though...

4. burning sugar and inhaling it isn't good for you, but i guess with the cigar full of chemicals already it wont make too much a difference...

with that said i have done this before and it didn't impress me at all, i just roll blunts normal no need for sugar, it doesn't taste better and my blunts burn slow already so i didn't really notice a difference in it burning slower, maybe just a lil slower at first kuz it was a lil wetter but as it dried out as it burned it wasn't noticable

5. I've heard the sugars are bad to inhale and can crystallize in your lungs. I'd rather get a honey flavored wrap but it seems quite a few people do this without bad effects so i guess it's up to you if you care or not.

6. use hash oil. :bongin:

7. I don't think the sugar would crystallize in your lungs, I mean...the inside of your body is pretty moist and sugar is water soluble so I can't imagine it would somehow turn back into a solid in your wet ass lungs. They make papers with sugar based gum, don't they?