Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Honey Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhatsaBong, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Sup blades, I was thinking about making a honey blunt tonight but I'm not 100% sure how to exactly make one?
    If anyone knows a guide on here or can just answer me some basic questions like:
    How much honey? And do I have to 'bake' it in the oven or just toast it, and if I do put it in the oven for how long?

Thanks guys for all your help, appreciate it!

2. you can microwave it in short intervals til its dry. not that much honey is needed

3. I've heard a lot of talk here and elsewhere about smoking honey (or sugar in general) being harmful.

I would do some research first, if I were you.

4. Nah it's completely fine

5. Do you have any sources for that or should everyone just feel completely safe doing it because ShibbySchwab said it's okay? :p

6. Well smoking sugar is really bad for your lungs, and honey contains a lot of sugar?

7. take it from a real og such as myself. do not smoke a honey blunt, smoke a caramel blunt

8. Smoking one honey blunt won't kill you, it won't destroy your lungs either. No one has really confirmed on the forums if the burning of honey is really anymore dangerous then the blunt or weed itself. Go ahead and do it, but I wouldn't make a habit of it.

9. sarcasm? i'm pretty sure smoking sugar isn't good for you. then again, tobacco wraps aren't either

10. I smoke honey blunts all the time.. I mean my word isn't really anything to go by but thats all the advice I can give. I've smoked probably >200 honey blunts in my life and I'm fine.

11. dont call me blade OP

you dont know me like that

12. Yo ***** im from the 727 also.

And I've never done a honey blunt but wouldn't it be a waste? Or does the smoke from the weed on the outside travel through the blunt.

Sorry, im high

13. P.S. The best blunt wrap is Dutch Master Honey.

14. white grape white owl

but i dont really smoke blunts amynore

15. So I went poking around the Internet, and I found a good amount of websites, forums, etc. saying sugar smoke is carcinogenic. The only problem is, I can't seem to find a source for this, other than here-say. So I'm kinda hung on this subject.

16. i've smoked many honey blunts, and theyre much better tasting than a reg blunt. burn extra slow too. just use a thin layer of honey and spark up no

17. Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Searching around, all I see is a bunch of people saying it's harmful or dangerous to smoke sugar/honey, but I can't find any sources for the information.

I would still be wary about it. And I don't see any reason to add honey to a blunt in the first place.

18. Get a honey flavored blunt.. save time

19. Not trying to be an asshole but Im just wondering how to make one not if it's bad for your health or not and it's to make it burn slower.

20. That shit hurt my throat like BITCH! Dip it in that sizzurp!