Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

honey blunt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weeddude101, Apr 2, 2013.

1. So this was like my third blunt I've rolled, no one really smokes blunts around here(all bongs). I was using one of these

ForumRunner_20130402_172827.png

It's going to tha dome. Lol It is just me going to be smoking it. So anyways to the point, I was planning on trying out a honey blunt but I couldn't get the outer leaf off. So I just split it(with a razor blade ;) ) , gut it and rolled it like I would a normal blunt. Only I sealed it with honey. Since I did not want it to canoe I lightly coated the entire outside of it with a thin layer of honey. Not sure if it is still a proper "honey blunt" but here it is

ForumRunner_20130402_173314.png

So how's it look?
    Tl;Dr was going to roll a honey blunt. Couldn't get outer leaf off. Split, gut, rolled like usual but sealed with honey. Didn't want it to canoe so coated with honey. Will it still smoke well? How's it look.

Sorry, a bit baked. Peace blades !

2. I never understood the honey blunt concept.

3. Just get a honey dutch. Best blunt ever.

4. It was a hell of a lot easier to seal than usual. But I don't really understand all of the hype I've heard of it. I guess ill find out tonight when I smoke it!

5. I haven't found any kind of Dutchies around my area or I would be rolling up with them ! Lol

6. you don't want to smoke honey, genius.

7. Never gave that aspect of it too much thought. But it can't be that bad or it would have never caught on.

8. super sized fries caught on and it is terrible for you.

use honey hash oil, not honey

9. This. Op is a moron. He is smoking real honey. Haha. Silly kids.

10. Ignorance at its finest. Floride is one of the leading causes of cancer, yet we still administer it to children in school. That caught on, doesn't mean its safe.....

11. I like doing exactly what you did. Makes the blunt burn nice and slow, especially if you are letting it sit and the honey absorb. Also, it can't be much worse than tobacco and all the shit they cure the shell in, anyways.

12. i believe the purpose of the honey is to get a good seal. don't wanna drown it in honey. jm2c. any quality cigar is gonna burn slow anyway

13. rofl not sure if serious

14. Wouldn't have caught on lmfao, if it had caught on, you could go get some honey j sealer at a headshop. But, there's a reason they don't.

15. It's not something is do again but it wasnt any much better than a normal blunt except it burnt for 15 min and tasted pretty damn good. But seriously guys I thought you guys didn't chirping here, its always been chill in GC. One person telling me it was not healthy and therefore was a dumb idea and or calling me stupid was good.
    I did appreciate the suggestions on things to pickup from the headshop, and whatnot.
    Happy taking anyway Haha :bongin:

16. And Yeah that's what I did I let it sit on my rolling tray for like 3 hours and put it in the freezer for 20 min before smoking it. The pics and OP were done right after rolling.

17. dude i've rolled honey blunts before.

that shit is completely soaked, you're supposed to like run your finger across the outer leaf.

jesus christ.