Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

homey keeps tellin me theres no THC in my final hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghostonvacation, Nov 27, 2012.

1. like the hits at the bottom of my bowl. I use handpipes, so whenever I am hitting the bud at the bottom of the bowl, he is always asking why I bother taking them because they don't get you very high. wtf? there is no truth to this, is there? I mean it looks like there is still green at the bottom of the bowl

2. I can't say definitively but I've never heard that before. So long as its not just ash it should still have thc, no?

3. thats what I'm sayin, he isn't a big smoker I think he just doesn't understand hahah

he only smokes the green parts of the bowl, once we finish the top part of a bowl he pass it to me for the session lol

4. Score for you lol, I just want to know what makes him think that.

5. he really doesn't know all that much about smoking, I think he just associates it with the different taste, fresh green vs burnt :D

6. If there's still burnable material, chances are there's still some THC left on it. :D

7. For me the first rip is always the most powerful. Then again I smoke pretty much the whole bowl in the first hit and there's not much left after that.

8. tell him to pass some greens. its all good till the last hit. i know ive finished off bowls that still had that last hit and its like woah, i gotta buzz.

9. If it's grey throw away

If it's black bring it back!

As long as there's smoke you will be getting THC. Seems like your friend is inexperienced.

10. Save the rest of the bowl that he won't smoke until he is sober then tell him to hit it.

11. I dont smoke the last hit usually cause of the ass taste but if it burns it still has resin which still has thc in it

12. Once its cashed thats a different story, but if he only smokes the green on the top of the bowl he is losing out. Also if thats the case, after he doesn't want to smoke it, dump it out on a table and show him, there is green underneath.

13. The first hits are obviously gonna be the best ones, but that doesn't mean the others are worthless. They do get THC in your body

14. I think I know the answer here.

There is still THC but there will be less of a concentration.
    Because every time you smoke, you also vapourise.

See you got the part that gets exposed to fire, that burns.
    Then anything behind that (bottom of the bowl, or the "rest" of a joint) gets exposed to raised temperatures from the superheated air you're breathing through it.
    Those bits get partially vapourised during smoking.
    So that's it really, the closer you are to the bottom of a bowl or end of a joint the lesser the concentration of THC will be.

However, to assume there's *none* is a bit far fetched.

15. Next time yall are chillin and are sober, pass him a semi burnt bowl or some with a hit left. Then ask how he's feeling:smoking:

16. fuck that shit, spark it till its ash

17. He probably think's the only part that get's you stoned is the trichomes lmao :smoke: more for you man, fuck it.