Homer's Phemenized Perpetual Pure Power Plant Pleasure Pit!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HomerSativa, Oct 23, 2010.

1. #1 HomerSativa, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    Hey friends!! I've got a little perpetual grow going on right now!! I'm not going to be able to harvest every two weeks or such but I should be able to Keep my plants in flower or at least close to it. I will be perpetually high, though.
    So here is what I have going on. My vegg spot is a 3x3x3 ft. It's covered in Mylar and powered with 1 68(300eq)watt 2700k and 2 to 3 27(100eq) watt 6500k nice and easy!!
    My flowering pit is aprox 2.5x2.5x6.5 ft. The sun inside is a air cooled 250 watt HPS, I also run 3 68 wt 2700k and 3 27wt 6500k( for good measure).
    This journal will start with my latest offering from the Dutch. The only thing is I bought a mix. It has Pure Power Plant,master kush, afghan, Skunk #1, and Nirvana Special. So of the three I sprouted I don't know what it what.
    [​IMG]

2. So they may not look like much, yet. These three I have going are in about 70%coco/30%perlite mix, so this means I treat it as hydro on the ph. I also added dolimite lime and just a little fish emulsion. I'm stoked!!

In my flowering pit(thred name) I have 3 flowering female(duh) Master Kush!!:hello:
    [​IMG]

3. Here's a close up of The Dutchess, my #1 Master kush.
    [​IMG]

4. We're looking good still. Even the messed up one ,in the back ,is growing. I've been reading up on LST and I'm going to do it!! I'll start as soon as they get big enough.
    [​IMG]

5. My babys are doing well. I gave them a splash of calmag and big bloom today. And tomorow or the next day my biggest should ready to start pinning down. I'm going to use the cut coat hanger described in the LST sticky!!
    Here is Another picture from the pit!! This is a shot of Little lady.
    [​IMG]

6. Homer what's up my friend! :wave: Lookin' good! Im wrapping my grow up by the end of this week, will take a few weeks off then startin' another. Hope all is well with you.

Stepdude420

7. Yes sir! Doing well!! Its always good to hear from you, friend! Ive been watching yours too, soooo sweet!:hello::smoke: Ideas for next time:Blue Cheese or LSD:metal::metal:Anytime your around just pm me.:bongin::bongin::smoke: Till next Time!!

8. Ok, I have now started the LST on plant one. I've also transplanted another!
    [​IMG]

9. dammn awesome set up brotha! your plants look super excited to be in that pleasure pit :) so perky

10. Thanks, Blacxmith!! Glad you could stop by!!

11. Well Little Lady is just get more and more sexy!
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
    Well , who ever said you can't keep a good girl down?

13. LOL funny shit bro....i didnt know you started another journal. I love the perpetual. I run a perpetual as well. i love that word........perpetual. When i see the word i see $$ flashing in my red ass eyes.

Very nice LST as well. are you going to wrap it all the way around the edge of the pot?

14. Yes sir, I'm following the example in that sticky about LST. And I just want to say some of those buds in your journal are some of the best I've seen here in GrassCity. And I've seen some good shit,lol!

15. i appreciate the kind words. Im going to try that style of LST one of my next seeds. i have a few blue god seeds left. I want to see what it will look like when flowered.

16. Cool, cool!
    My next biggest plant is almost ready to start, maybe a day or two. I wonder why my #1 is drooping? I might give her a flushing !
    [​IMG]

17. Did a little transplanting today!
    [​IMG]

18. Hey guys, my pleasure pit is doing good. I've added another tie down on my lst!!
    [​IMG]
    But my other one I was going to start lst-ing is staying so low and thick I'm not going to do it at least for a bit.
    [​IMG]

19. [​IMG]
    My Master Kush is maturing fast. I'm in week four. So for or five weeks and I'll be able to move my ?? Strains to the flowering chamber.
    [​IMG]

20. [​IMG]
    Does anyone know what the run off ph should be for a coco/perlite grow , with the water going in at 5.8?!?!