Homemade

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by cowsatday, Apr 2, 2011.

1. I am in the process of making a home made bong but im not sure how i should do it.. I have made a waterless bong before in times of need with a alcohol bottle cap smashed in so its a bowl screwed it ontop of a 2 liter cut 2 holes and hit it..

buuuut.. the bowl was higher then my face so required another person to light or for me to be reasonably sober.. the higher i got the harder it was to light..

Now... I have another 2 liter and smashed in bottle lid.. but i wanna burn 2 holes in the side and put a pen case on two opposite sides just 2 inches or so below the bowl.. So now i would have what would be a two person bong right? just make another hole for a carb.. Is there a way i could maybe throw some water in to make the smoke cooler? or even if mine will work?

If im extremely care i can add a second chamber.. If i add 2 pen casings as a path from the first two liter to the second then i could have 2 chambers..

What if i just made the path and added the water to the chamber with the bowl or would i add it to my chamber?both? and would it work?

Sorry if this is alot i just want to make sure i make it right.. dont wanna fuck it up.. and would 2 chambers be worth it?

2. That sounds pretty cool, but you want to be careful what you're inhaling... those bottle caps are made of god knows what kind of metal, coated with plastic or epoxy to keep them from corroding, and it might be getting the plastic hot enough to off gas some additional nasty shit.

If you can't make it to a head shop, I've heard of people using sink fittings from home depot for bowls... that would clean things up a bit.

Anyways, build something awesome and post a pic!!!

3. I wouldnt smoke out of the plastic cap. Nasty.

There are brass fittings that work awesome. You can stick em in anything and make it a pipe, and with a small length of tube or whatever you can make a bong.

4. #4 Robaslob, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Supplies
    Water bottle
    Hollowed out bic pen
    And a bowl
    And sicors or nife or a lighter

Take the bowl and put it in the pen then u put a hole in the water bottle and put the pen in there like a bong :) short sweet and easy as hell