Homemade waterfall bong!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by blazinsituasian, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Don't get me wrong I love blunts, joints, bongs etc. but when I got high I'm like a marijuana engineer I design all kinds of crazy devices to smoke with. Recently I've been messing with waterfall bongs, a gatorade bottle specifically. Now i've stumbled upon this and just put a bowl on it made out of a wrench socket. It holds a gallon, so hopefully this will be a monster hit

Fill with some ice, lots of water, let it drain out and light the bowl. The whole thing will fill up and I'll toke! Just wanted to share with you guys. Feel free to show any ideas you guys have and I might try them out.

Attached Files:

2. i like using smaller bottles....gets my smoke so thick it starts turning yellow :smoke:

3. See that's the thing, I liked my gatorade bottle, I'm worried this won't hit as well. Idk only one way to see

4. you guys need to use a GB with a bag... once you get the hang of milking it slow while lighting it, it'll milk yellow every time.

5. Oh man, a bottle with a socket bowl? You, sir, are quite the engineer. That is completely original!

6. ill take a waterfall over a gravity bong any day of the week...

7. have you tried one with a bag instead of water? rips way harder than regular gb's, and less messy. no water necessary. i don't know why i'm defending them, i haven't smoked out of a home made piece in at least 5 years, but they are the best home made piece.

8. how does it work exactly? i've been lookin for alternates to water cuz true it does get messy

9. Its the same basic principal as water. Instead of draining the water while pulling your hit, you pull the bag, expanding the chamber, and causing the reverse air flow to pull smoke into it.

10. Oh mmk sweet I'll definitely try tht out thx!

11. Just cut a bottle in half or so, tape the bag, so its airtight, around the cut, then accordion it while you're pulling your hit.

12. I find that really hard to do unless you have a friend..
    Any suggestions on this?

13. oh i get it now....hmm

i would love to see like a video or tut on how it works...could be cool!

14. Look up the Bukket pipe.
    Understand everything

15. so if you pump the bag, wouldnt the air push the bud out of the bowl?

ps. 1 more post for GORBS till 420! :smoke:
    pss. sorry for contributing in changing the content in your thread
    psss. notice my alliteration there...

16. here's a link to how it works! it looks like it rips pretty hardddd! i can't wait to try it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQdbMD61qxY]YouTube - Homade Parachute (Lung)[/ame]

17. that is badass. I WANT ONE!
    this may sound like a dumb question, but what kind of bag did you use? a shopping bag or like a ziplock? lol

18. i drilled a hole in the backof a grey goose bottle and a hole in the lid so my 11 arm perc fits in the top and boy is it smooth for a waterdall!

19. i always used a one gallon ziplock bag and cut off the ziplock part

20. Mountain dew 2 liter + bread bag + electrical tape = lung bong

lol

easy way to smoke in dorms #8