Homemade vaporizers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HolidayReid, Jul 15, 2013.

1. #1 HolidayReid, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013
    What do you guys think about those homemade lightbulb vaporizers? Have you ever made one or used one? If so how well do they work? I'm thinking about making one since there is barely any smell from vaping and that would help me out a lot but I don't know, it seems like something a crackhead would use to get high. Any way any opinions on this?

And if any of you have a good design for any other type of vaporizer that I could make myselfI would love to hear it!

2. I myself have several different kind of vaporizers. But I will be making my own Launch Box and customize the look for my own liking, it would be made of wood but have a more personal touch since I don't want to modify my MFLB just in case it voids the warranty.

3. made a lightbulb vape just to see what vapor was like, used it once and then ordered a solo vape, it worked but not great, it gave me the answers I was looking for. Got my solo 16months ago and haven't combusted since. If you make one a lighter doesn't work very good for heating up, a good torch or heat gun with work better for heating bulb. good luck Will

4. Yeah ill probably just end up buying one sometime. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good low cost vape?

5. You can get a launch box. Not specifically the MFLB but a generic brand so you know how it functions. They are relatively cheap on eBay. Like $30 and even less. I own a Dragon Lite and it worked well, then I got a MFLB soon after. Only because I wanted a full wooden piece.

6. Alright cool, thanks!

7. MFLBS are only $100... Not the best vape, but its sure better then using a ghetto lightbulb haha