Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Slider Mini-Bong That Fits Ice!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codre, Apr 15, 2011.

1. The Final Product:
    [​IMG]

How to Make it...
    [​IMG]
    Take a Sobe bottle similar to that pictured above, and cut out a middle section with a razor blade.

Then, cut 4 or so vertical slits in the remaining top portion about a half inch through (so it will slide on the bottom piece easily) but not too much or else you'll have a shitty seal in the end. Now slide the pieces together (it takes some force and a little bit of jiggling, but not too much or you'll tear it)

Here comes the scavenger hunt... Find a simple bic pen, and remove the main tube. Then, find a ratchet socket or whatever you want to use for a bowl that fits tight on this tube

Then, find a cylindrical cap that fits tight on the other end of bic pen but is a little bit thicker plastic than usual, and the same width at both ends.

After you've done that, find a pen tube that fits around the cap tightly. (make sure it's long as it will be the body that holds the slider, so it goes diagonally across the bong)

Well, finding those pieces is pretty much the hardest part, but they should look like this:

[​IMG]

Now you need to trim the pieces so you won't burn your eyebrows! After you cut them using whatever you use, make sure there are no cracks, and then if it got crushed to a little smaller of a girth you can stick the end of a small key in it to spread the mouth.

also trim the main body (the big pen tube) and make sure it will fit just right (I just eyed it and it came out well.

[​IMG]

Then, put the pieces together.

Now you have to cut a hole for the piece to fit in the bottle. I prefer cutting an I shape hole because it's easy to tape up. I put a wider top horizontal cut because it helps keep the angle of the pen.

[​IMG]

After I cut the hole and put in the main body tube, I taped it up first with two small vertical half-strips of electrical tape (because it stretches, you'll see why it matters later) then two horizontals, then two more verticals.

Then, you tape up the fitting slits and the bottom rim of the top piece, so as to make a good seal.

Now, you should use the flat side of a key (or something hard, small, and flat) and go around the tube where it is taped to press the seal... this might need repeated if you move the body tube too much or if your cuts were way too wide)

Then, put the other pieces together on the main body tube and...

Voila!
    [​IMG]

Once you have all these pieces, it's pretty easy and simple to recreate one just by making a few slits in a new sobe bottle and slapping on some Elec. tape!

Only tips I have are

-be careful with the slider, barely push the bridge piece (the cap you used) in enough to get a decent seal... it doesn't have to be tighter than a virgin midget.

-you may have to do the key trick on the tubes and caps if they get compressed after heavy use

-only fill water up to a little below the rim of the bottom piece of the bottle, because the seal isn't perfect.

Goodluck milking your new bong blades!

2. Looks dangerous to smoke out of...

3. should go in Toking tools .

4. and yeahh ! its way to close to the plastic .

5. nice, but have fun inhaling fumes from the stem

6. Anything that isn't straight glass is dangerous to smoke out of... it's a ghetto bong. I've got a Mini Digit Vaporite, I just wanted to contribute some shit i use to use for "apprentice tokers".

My bad on the placement though, your right. I just figured this is something for newcomers who want a decent temporary bong to get the hang of shit.

And you can make the stem as long as you want, it really isn't that close to the bottle as it looks in the picture... unless you have a crack lighter or some shit.