Homemade Showerhead Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BluntsOrDie, Apr 24, 2012.

1. #1 BluntsOrDie, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    Got bored today and decided to try out my piece making skills. What do you guys think?

New Milkshot: View My Video

Watch the showerhead here: View My Video

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(the socket is dirty because ive used it for a bowl before)

2. wow..that thing actually stacks pretty well!

neat piece.

but please don't smoke out of that tape for too long..i mean i can't knock you for a little..i mean who hasn't killed braincells with the trusty tinfoil waterfall bong ha.

-8.5/10 for homemade pieces

-jfw

3. [quote name='"jfweeden"']wow..that thing actually stacks pretty well!

neat piece.

but please don't smoke out of that tape for too long..i mean i can't knock you for a little..i mean who hasn't killed braincells with the trusty tinfoil waterfall bong ha.

-8.5/10 for homemade pieces

-jfw[/quote]

The tape is only touching the smoke in the chamber and it is already cooled, but I still don't trust it. I only plan on using this a few times. Thanks!

4. That Is Amazing. 10/10 For Effort

5. You sir earn Rep

6. Gotta admit...impressed.

7. Thanks guys!

8. Thats fucking awesome dude, good job on that.

9. #9 Wied420, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  10. That's heaps sick, man! How long did that take to make? I always make some water bottle bong and I freak out when I smoke out of it thinking I'm inhaling plastic fumes..

11. I smoked out of it a lot today but didn't get a milk shot. Absolutely no drag. Ill be sure to post one when i remember! :bongin:

12. cool novelty piece, wouldn't use it though cause of the plastic.

13. I was half expecting to come into this thread seeing someone take an old shower head, fashion a bowl to it, and slot it into a container for use as a bong.

Kudos

14. Hahah you might have given me an idea for my next piece... :smoke:

15. Haha Clean hits. This is a dope one

16. Stacks and no drag. :bongin: thanks dude.