Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedlivesforme, Nov 14, 2012.

1. okay so i made a pipe out of clay, glazed it and everything, dont worry i used glaze that is safe with flame, but im just wondering what do you guys think of it, what could i have done better and what should i do next time, it looks like a whistle btw, and a persons weird face but the eye is the bowl the mouth is the carb and the opening at the bottom is the mouthpiece

Attached Files:

2. goodluck not lighting your hair on fire man ):

3. the one with the metal stem sucks and i broke it and threw it away already, for that exact reason but the green and orange one doesnt burn me it all, it has perfect suction too