Homemade piece need help

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Kmouth Soldier, Apr 7, 2010.

1. well i recently got burned (still live with parents pretty anti-weed) and im without a pipe at the moment. can anyone tell me a quick easy to make pipe i can use.. my moms going to be out the house soon (dad will be coming back shortly after) but i want to make it before they're gone.

suggestions?

2. materials you need:
    1 plastic bottle (any like poland spring, gatorade, w.e.)
    1 pen
    5mm socket
    lighter

Take a pen and take it apart so you just have a hollow plastic tube thing - the main part of the pen

with the lighter start to burn a small whole about an inch up from the bottom of the bottle when the whole starts to form and the plastic is melty take the pen and jam it in the whole (that sounds funny)

then you just put the socket at the end of the pen sticking out

then pack the socket - youll need a larger bud kinda to stop the smaller pieces from getting sucked in through the socket

i make these a lot - you can also make this a bong if you want

3. simplest cheapest way to smoke would be an apple. Its healthier than plastic/aluminum foil setups and you can throw it away each time.(leave no evidence behind) They are pretty harsh though but once you master smoking out of an applepipe, bong hits feel like breathing in air.

4. When I made an apple pipe it was actually pretty smooth actually, granted I already coughed my lungs out several times beforehand.

5. This.