Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Hey guys, well I use a standard 4 part grinder, with a screen and kief catcher.

My kief is mostly a golden sandy brown because I only smoke dank. :cool:

Now, I had an idea one night when I was high to scrap the kief together in a clump, and press it hard together.

A few weeks back, I did it again, and I noticed the kief is starting to thicken and clump up. Is this a way to make hash, by pressing it together and letting it rest? Or am I missing the concept entirely? Thanks.

2. Hash in compressed keif.

3. So I guess I am doing it the right way

4. Making shoe hash

Shoe hash is one of the easiest ways to make hash. It's great for a small bit of keif lying in the bottom of your grinder because you don't need that much for this to work. Anywhere from .1 to 5 grams of keif is convertable into hash using this method.

For this you're going to need 1 thin baggie (like you don't have any of those lying around), your keif, a microwave, and a person (the bigger the better).

Step one: make the baggie
    Take your baggie and cut it into the shape you desire. Make sure that your baggie is roughly the same size as a 3mm layer of your available keif. Use a lighter to seal up the sides, leaving one side open.

Step two: add keif
    Take a standard keif tool (your choice, I use a mini swiss army knife) and fill the bag with keif. Be sure that you don't spill any, that would be tragic!

Step three: Water + seal
    Add one drop of water for every .5g of keif you added to the baggie. (If you have less, just add one drop.) Mix the water with the hash until it becomes homogeneous. Now, take your lighter and seal up the open edge of the bag as close as you can to the keif. The hash will be in the shape of the bag, so unless you like thin hash that will crumble you should make sure the bag is as small as possible!

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/123246-six-ways-make-hash.html
    Credits to GIMpy12