Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Croton, May 27, 2013.

1. I tried giving home made hash a go with crystals i have been building up, i put the crystals into a baggie and folded it making it really tight and rapped paper round it with a string to hold it together, i then dipped it into water and put it in the freezer, this is the result

IMG_0382.JPG

2. I've never heard it done like that. But why does it look like you used a nug? I see hairs and what not. If you used just nugs then it's just basically a brick nug.

3. half of it is crystals from my grinder and the other half is weed that ive sieved so thats probably the orange hairs..

4. Ahh I see. None the less I'm sure it's nice. How does it smoke? I might try this eventually with some kief and spare nugs.

5. its nice mate gets you stoned, shoved most of it in a spliff then had a fat cone on my bong so feeling good

6. Uh no offense, but those don't look like crystals. It looks like shake that put through a window screen and then compressed. Use a micron screen to get crystals. Take care.

7. You did something wrong

8. Was this made with an iron and wax paper?