HomeMade Grow Box HELP

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by 420santos, Sep 22, 2018.

1. So my current diy growbox set up is in my closet, which I’ve had my 3 clones vegetating in for the past 3-4 weeks. I lined the walls with Mylar and taped it so there’s good reflection.

So my problem is , out of my 3 plants, one of them is very skinny and not bushy like the others (pictured below). I decided to just put it into flower already and see what I get from it, so my 2 other plants can get larger. I’m not sure where to put it though since im using my closet for the vegetating ones.

I have some leftover Mylar, and am ready to purchase a new led light for my clone to flower but I don’t know what to put it in?? I was thinking a 4-5 ft tall cardboard box and just tape Mylar inside?? Would that support the weight of my led light from above? And what would be an ideal height? I don’t want to spend $40-$50 on a grow tent , especially since they aren’t very tall. My clone is getting monstrously tall

Closet Set-Up
    [​IMG]

The skinniest clone (door for size ref)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What you call skinny here at GC we call Stretched

as in reaching for light that is so weak

add more light and close them internodes

good luck

3. Yeah I know it’s light starved lol my 2 other clones are hogging up the 4 led’s plus 1 CFL bulb I have running.

4. they all look light starved, these will not produce well under their current conditions,
    what kind of LED's do you have and how far away are they from the plant tops.?

5. Lol.. I’ll admit one is light starved, but the other 2, no. Currently at week 1 1/2 -2 weeks of flower with all my clones and not only are they MONSTROUS, they’re showing speedy bud development. Pretty good led’s imo

6. You need more and better light. I know those panels you have. $29 crap. I have two. How big is the space

7. Any new feedback on this grow??