Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Glass Bong With Ash Catcher (With A Diffuser Between The Ash Catcher And The Main Chamber)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Valcurium, Jun 5, 2013.

1. #1 Valcurium, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    This is a glass bong I made using a gin nip as an ash catcher and a lemoncello bottle as the main chamber of the bong.
    There is the top of a salt shaker wedged in the hole in the side of the bong in such a way that the outter point of the shaker's tip is visible when looking directly down the main stem of the lemoncello bottle (pics not available unfortunately, however if you go to google images and type in "salt shaker alegacy" the tip is identical to the one shown on the second image to give you an idea of what I'm talking about).
    The ash catcher has a hole drilled in the side which is parallel to the diffuser and therefore the orifice in the side of the lemocello bottle as well. To bind ashcatcher to lemoncello bottle, I used windshield glue, duct tape, and an old sock from my days of youth soccer.
    I cut the sock into multiple bracelet type rings, each one I secured underneath the bottom of the lemoncello bottle and over the duct taped ash catcher, ensuring that everything stays in place, water does not drip, and your hands stay warm when smoking outdoors in the winter (theoretically).

http://imgur.com/a/kzCnU