Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Chillum And Dank!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FuckLifeTokeUP, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Hey gc, this is my first post, but im alreayd a seasoned toker because ive been smoking for like 1 year and like i know everyhting more than my friends and shit, they arnt even cool to smoke with id rather smoke with you guys. ok well heres some pics.

you gotta hold you head up and pack it and light it holding you head up sto emoke it, it gets me so high and i think you wiould all like it if you tried it,.

[​IMG]

This is a pic of some dank, im pretty sure he said it was nyc sour diesel, it has a hint of gas in the smell and taste, its very unuasl check it out now
    [​IMG]

2. nice crackpipe

3. you know more than your friends, look out jack herer

4. that shit is not nyc sour diesel

5. this post cracked me up im not kidding this dudes hilarious

6. I think hes only like 13-14 tho

7. hahahhaa i just cant stop laughingf

8. if that tiny peice gets you high, you arent that seasoned.

9. lol man this has to be a joke

10. if u asked me this kid dont sound old enough to be in high school
    i could say alot but one thing ive learned is...
    if u cant say anything nice dont say shit
    so
    nice ghetto pipe
    nice bag of shake
    it was probly soaked in gas and that is the only reson it smells
    but u can smoke wit me when ever u want

peace

11. couldn't of said it better myself

12. Nice brown bud. I wish I could load a bowl of roots and twigs myself.

13. Lol dirty brown schwag with a hint of gas taste, thats what sour diesel is, SHIT!

14. i feel sorry for this dude he can't buy something to make a proper homemade or even buy a $20 pipe from GC and to top it off some guy sold him sold him some shake thats 85% ground up stems and then poured gas on it well hope he didn't pay much for it

15. flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame flame

am i doing that right guys?

cool off on this guy, he is gone forever now.

instead of welcoming him, you just ran him off, now he has lost the chance to lose his ignorance, and actually learn something, you all denied him a great opportunity.

how do you feel about that?
    what would your momma think?

16. lol wtf?

17. I dont think im ever going to smoke weed again now.

18. haha, you are a funny guy but ya thats what my orange shit looks like when broken up. it could be his camera making it look brown but i can see orange hairs, looks good to me. that chillum is a little big, you can make an ill one out of a pen

19. +rep dude keepin it positive thats what i like to see

20. No offense, but that doesn't look like sour diesel. It could be, its a bad pic, but I doubt it. The pipe is okay, it looks like it'd be better as a bowl for a homemade bong or somethin like that but not a piece on its own.