Homemade/Cheap Smoking Utensils.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by xxremixx, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Single Conepiece, apple corer or boning knife, lighter, apple.
    Quick and simple to make/use.
    You can even cut the outsides of the apple off after for a snack.
    ...and it makes compost.

2. my most recent home made is a bong, the bottle is a tall martini flavor mixer drink, and i used a metal tube from a broken airsoft gun (cleaned it out so there was no oil in it) its got a cloth and a rubber band tied around it to make sure it doesnt go too far in. small slit above it to work as a carb, and some tape around the hole to keep from loose airs getting in, gets me ripped i like it, and the tape never gets so hot that it melts and goes off into my lungs
    i put a little spring in the tube to work as a screen, and i can put mix and matched socket wrench bowls on it depending on bowl size :D

3. I made a bong out of one of those 50 litre water dispensers, a snorkel and a shisha bowl!

Also the standard light bulb vaporizer

4. i was working for my dad cutting down oak trees and splitting it into firewood. i got a bright idea. i started screwing around with the wood and made my first chillum. since then i have made five other badass spoons and chillums. i poured water through them then resin hit them so the wood would not burn and they worked perfectly. Any suggestions on what to finish them with?:confused:

5. Melt some sand onto them.

6. i figured out you can use olive oil on them to finish them. they are not completely finished i need to add more olive oil for a few days and let it dry. but ill research the sand thing

Attached Files:

• 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      228.9 KB
      Views:
  7. I made this little bong a while back. Works pretty good though. Oh and the nails poking in to it are an ice catcher by the way.[​IMG]

8. I made a bong just like that and had no clue how to make an ice catcher. you just gave me an idea :D thank you