Homemade Cabinet 2nd Round

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Obamascookies, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Are they still wet? Or have they been dried already? What's the weight?

• Like Like x 2
  2. How much was the yeild?

- Aristocrat

• Like Like x 2
  3. With your ppms being that high I hope you flushed that plant before you chopped it.

SilverStaggs Stable

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's been dried, I didn't weigh as my kids were being nosy, will weigh before I take any "samples" that's for sure. For now just jarred up. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from obamascookies iPhone

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah started flushing a few weeks before the chop for those ppm reasons, then chopped anyhow.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Very nice O.C.!

• Like Like x 3
  7. That's a beautiful jar bro! The colors are nice and the trim job looks perfect. Gonna be real good in a couple of months!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Gets nice filling the jars up, makes it easier to cure longer and start saving my money away from the dispensaries. Would always continue for new strains and samples but it will be nice to be able to sustain entirely on my own! Thanks all!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. So are you done or do you have another grow in the works?

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Perpetual.....constantly growing now got plants vegging and getting ready for more seedlings or clones again. Just got my bio-bizz nutrients. Hoping I can get everything cleaned up to try them out soon!

• Like Like x 3
  12. OK so got a little annoyed, well more so tired of looking at struggling plants.....so I tossed 2 today both from the flower cabinet all clawed out so deuces to them. On another note I flipped the plant in defoliated a bit, still has high ppms but decided to give it a shot!? My Crockett's Dog looks insane! Full of crystals but also suffering from high ppms :-/ sucks but may be able to salvage some smoke out of it I'm hoping!? Anyhow didn't get any pics sorry late in the day and couldn't find my green light!? So up-potted my two clones and plan on paying close attention to them!!! Their ppms was decent ~200. So we'll see! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Oh yeah been smoking on my honey bananas, don't have the cure down and too soon anyhow. But damn i smoke a couple bowls and think WTH, then an hour later raiding the kitchen falling asleep. lmao!!! my after work medicine that's for sure!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Just quick pics of my Crocket's dog looks so good and bad at the same time lol!!! IMG_4865.JPG [​IMG]and tossed in this last honey bananas, had high PPMs so not counting on much from it but we'll see. Hoping she perked up we'll see in the morning?![​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I got exhausted just reading about this grow. No till is so much easier. I do 1/10th the work you do and have none of the problems. There's a much easier way to do this!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yay! You got everything figured out! You are the superior grower of the world! Hooray!