Homemade Cabinet 2nd Round

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Obamascookies, Jan 4, 2016.

1. His plants are farther along than 21 days . Looks like 2 weeks to go So I dont feeel root stimulation is going to help anything

• Like Like x 2
  2. Root stim info was for future grows. Ain't no fixin nothing now. Flush and chop.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Always great information! Thanks both! Yeah not much longer to go, and goodness do I need the room, not to mention the finished product lol.

Sent from obamascookies iPhone

• Like Like x 2
  4. SchWEEET!

• Like Like x 2
  5. So plants look good, well the sameish lol. Wanted to trim but eating the leaves are falling so quickly there's nothing left :-( so should I feed them? Ugh so confused with this nitrogen toxcity, the damn ppms are high as fuck so I don't think I should feed them? Ugh lol now I'm confused.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Man that's some sad lookin shit. Maybe get some hash from it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. metal flavored hash

8. Lol I don't know about metal flavored, it's super stank and sticky. But still probably end up making some edibles again, or test out the bubble bag machine. We'll see come time. Keeping it coming soon it'll get right and then I'll be good!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah O.C., I really hope so - you've struggled with this situation for too long. It's obviously a nutrient/soil thing. My grow (which is curing now) was done in an amended organic soil precisely because I didn't want to worry about over or under-feeding. A while back I did a Papaya grow and burnt the hell out of that girl by over-nute-ing and I've been really nervous about this ever since! Good on you for your persistence!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah thanks kofidog! She looks beautiful might I add!! I'm not stressing I'm enjoying what I'm doing and would much rather get all these hiccups out the way in my begginer years lol! I'm learning a lot and what I'm not learning is getting forced into my head the hard way lol. I've been waiting and wanting to do my own soil, just don't have the time/dedication to start it now. Been waiting on a moving plan before I start back into starting with soil. Although I will be ordering some organic nutes that I hope will help make a difference!? Anyhow thanks for stopping by!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah I believe so, don't think I'll get much farther with that beast, will probably chop next weekend to make room for the other plants waiting to flower. I'm re-reading up on how to read and fully understand ppm to get a better handle on these nutes. I've been flushing for a few weeks lol I don't think it's coming out of lock lmao. All good, glad you all have been here to get my head thinking!!! Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  12. "I'm re-reading up on how to read" Haa!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Looking back at the wording I guess I could've left read out again, but in my defense I had my GF rushing me lmao!!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Can you remind me what you are growing in? I think there must be a simple fundamental problem with the grow medium or your fertilizer or feed amounts.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Coco/perl. But wasn't checking my PPMs, thought I was playing it safe by using less then half nutes every other watering.......obviously wasn't.

• Like Like x 2
  16. So with that said. My PPMs are out the roof so with that said I decided to chop my one plant, I don't think it was going to do much more, nor cared to invest anymore time in it. Even so it's super sticky and dank smelling so we'll see how this one ends up!?[​IMG][​IMG] she's now hanging to dry! Then I moved my healthiest plant into the flower cab, and defoliated my one of my plants in the veg tent as its leaves were all curled up, so chopped them to welcome new growth! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] So to keep in my as I'm growing constantly(perpetual) all these are bag seed from my dispensary, so in my eyes these are all "experimental training grows" lol. I'll put in my bought seeds when I feel I have a truly successful training grow lol. Because as we can see a lot of f ups in these journals!! Thanks for hanging out everyone!! Truly appreciate the input to keep me on my toes and learning!

• Like Like x 3
  17. I'm hoping that once you cut your nute feed down to nearly nothing, you will see the growth you deserve. I'm using an amended coco/perlite mix and my feed is about 10%-20% of what the bottles say. For instance, I use FloraNova Bloom and Koolbloom at 1-2ml each instead of the 10ml that the bottles say. Your trimmed buds look nice!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah I'll get a handle on it come a few more plants maybe the ones I have going they don't seem too far gone yet so we'll see here in a few days how things look again!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Got my plant trimmed, and a nice little pile of buds! Sticky, slightly stinky and a little fluffy. We'll see how it smokes here in a month or so! Wasn't the greatest plant but still if it ain't worth smoking I can make some nice budder or canna coconut oil and some bomb edibles![​IMG]

• Like Like x 3