Homemade Bongs

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Captain Sensi, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Also put some work into bongs, as with my pipe collection i hope to expand it when im back from uni over Xmas, as im going to buy some diamond tip attachments fro my dremel.

First bong is made from glass, had to drill the hole with a masonry drill bit, which didnt turn out to well as it cracked the glass around the hole, hence the future investment in diamond tips and the tape around the body

IMG_0353.JPG

Second piece is technically a shisha pipe,but the bowl can be swapped out for another bowl for weed. The tube protruding from the side has a cap at the top that can be removed so ice can be put in. As me and a friend had just taken our first rip off a grav bong when we were making it, we decided it should have a valve to adjust air flow, hence the red tap, and the most useful feature, a watch face on the front so we dont forget the time when we're working on marijuana minutes (for those who dont understand the reference,see the link at the bottom)
    IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KnHusOTJY8]Bored To Death - George and Ray smoking - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files: