Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Bong Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shawn157, Aug 2, 2012.

1. So I am looking for a new piece and i wanted to make a homemade bong to see if I might want to try a water piece. I am using metal bowl and stem, just the plastic water bottle as I do not own a real bong. I am liking the water a lot more and I might actually go with a water piece! Anyone else ever use a water bottle lol?

2. not a water bottle but my first bong was this ridiculously shitty acrylic thing that was probably about equal to a bottle lol. water pieces are the shit tho

3. lol its getting me some big ass rips

4. that's ridiculous dude. Welcome to stoner culture. The glass shop is the headquarters.

5. oh ya I always have smoked from spoons, so this is something new to me. I roll sometimes to but not that often. It'll be healthy for a few uses if I use metal stem and bowl right? I plan on ordering a real one within the next few days.