homeless

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. u know... once upon a time i was homeless for 3 weeks, and to be honest, it was pretty fuckin cool actually, i crashed at my friends a few nights, at some of his scraps,a nd just filled the rest of my hunger with robitussin pills, boy was i twisted out of my mind, to the point that i couldnt talk right n shit, but i felt truly alive

so i was thinkin, if i do end up detoxing/goin to rehab this month, maybe when i get back i\'ll go live like i\'m homeless again for a lil while, maybe a few days, maybe a few weeks, who knows, but i just need to feel alive again, i\'m too used to my little bubble comfort zone, n maybe i just need to break out of it

2. I did it for a week or so before... I know what you mean about feelin alive, but meh... I\'d prefer not to.

3. Man thats crazy cool.

4. Whats keeping you in town? Why don\'t you take the chance to hit the roads and find some place new?

5. Next time I get a few days off work I think I\'ll check this idea out. Kinda seems like it would be a cool way to open my mind. I must bring bud though.

6. because he lives in the most bad-ass city in the world already, and he probably doesn\'t want to deal with people who don\'t know what gumbands, sweepers and pierogies are

seriously I want to live on the streets (months) after I get my own place, to see what it\'s like

7. Haven\'t talked to you in a grip Neg.

Whatever you choose to do, I hope ya\' the best, and hope it works out for ya\'.

I\'m sure you\'ll find whatever that clicks, eventually, man.

8. i\'d up in leave if i could, but i cant just skip out on my debts like that, dont worry, i been scheming gettin my ends, its just not blowin it on dope thats the hard part

like i get my last unemployment check next week, i got about 330 bucks in shit i need to pay off with it before i catch a courtcase, but i also got 120 dollar loan payment due, car insurance (35 bucks, but i\'m always late on that shit so i\'m not worried, i dont get it though, i\'m always late, n my insurance rate dropped 20 bucks somehow haha) and then 60 bucks for a bounced check which i woulda had paid off if the dumb bitch woulda took my money at giant eagle instead of sayin \"oh well we already turned it into a collection agency\" like bitch, if i send money to a collection agency its gonna come to you anyway, whats the fuckin difference, n then i got another 30 bucks i need to pay this check cashin place that i bounced checks at

but i\'m pretty sure i got it taken care of i hope
    gotta do a little math here to figure out wha tmoney i\'m gonna pay what with, but i think i can do it, gonna call my credit union n see exactly when my payment is due, cuz i had it refinanced and instead of \"have a nice day\" as i exited i got \"you better be good for it\"

9. loosing all your worldly possessions can be liberating... but once is enuff for me...

10. I wouldn\'t let my friends stay with me if they were homeless. I can\'t respect people who take advantage of other people.

11. ok put it this way, my dad booted me out of my house, its not like i had a house n shit n totally fucked my life up

i was homeless as in i had no place of residence, so my friend helped me out cuz he agreed it was fucked up that my dad kicked me out of the house jus cuz i was high on oxycontin, and it was also graduation day, i never went to graduation, n even if i did my dad didnt go to it either, no graduation party like alot of you lucky fuckers had, i didnt even get a congradulations, i got booted out of the house for being a drug addict, not for causing fights or acting out of line, but just for being high, n i was high on somethin crazy everyday for the last 3 years, so i dunno y all of a sudden one day me being high was reason to kick me out

then at the end of the 3 weeks my dad calls the cops n reports me as a fuckin missing person so i had to deal with cops n almost got arrested cuz i wasnt actually missing, wtf is that

oh, n ur one peice of shit friend if you wouldnt help your buddy out with some food n a place to stay every now n then after getting the boot from his house, i dont respect people like you, selfish

12. Neg, life put you in a tough place man... but, and you know this one damn well so its all good, its up to you to make it what you will.

I think your plan\'s a good one, and once again I wish you the best of luck.

13. Your right helping out a friend when they need it is a dick move. Oh wait ... thats what friends do, they help each other.

14. Man if you really want to detox or whatever you say, do it right now, because if you keep waiting then it\'s gonna get harder and harder to quit.

15. Fortunately, Neg has already mastered this concept and understands it quite well.

Neg\'s just gotta do what Neg\'s gotta do.

16. i did ot for 3 years and i know what you mean,you can take as much drugs as you want and do as much crime and there is nobodey to tell you otherwhys.but still i love the life i have just now in a house with all the luxurays,plus i am nice and clean.and coming of my methadone.

17. Dude i live in \"Pitts\"burgh, been here all of my 44 years, it SUCKS! I lived on the streets b4 it was fun for awhile but gets old. I would suggest camping, roughing it in the woods. Pretend your homeless for a week.

18. False....Steel City is the shit if you lived there for 44 years and can\'t appreciate it your outta your damn mind.

19. hey man, sometimes people find themselves in unfortunate situations. i didn\'t have a home for a week, and i always figured i was on top of my game. things happen.

20. Fuck that except for the steelers this town aint got shit, apparently you have not travelled this great country as extensivly as i have because theres a lot of other citys that are far better than this over taxed no job market democratic strong hold that has families moving out in droves.

Seriously man, check out some more of the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.