Homeland Security now teaming with Wal Mart stores nation wide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ericsnow, Dec 6, 2010.

1. #1 ericsnow, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    Press Office
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Dec. 6, 2010

WASHINGTON -- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano today announced the expansion of the Department’s national “If You See Something, Say Something” campaign to hundreds of Walmart stores across the country—launching a new partnership between DHS and Walmart to help the American public play an active role in ensuring the safety and security of our nation.

“Homeland security starts with hometown security, and each of us plays a critical role in keeping our country and communities safe,” said Secretary Napolitano. “I applaud Walmart for joining the ‘If You See Something, Say Something’ campaign. This partnership will help millions of shoppers across the nation identify and report indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to law enforcement authorities.”

DRUDGE: BIG SIS INVADES WAL-MART:  'IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING'

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czoww2l1xdw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

How much more ridiculous is it going to get?

2. Even George Orwell would be shocked by this.

3. Great. Now, if I go in Walmart with a hoodie on (since it's cold) and goto the electrical section (lights, timers, etc) I'll get looked at for being a terrorist. Then tackled by security. They find out I'm not a terrorist, and that I'm growing weed, then they will continue to beat me for being a "menace to society".

4. I think its safe to say its time to buy hella guns

5. LOL!

i feel bad for anyone who goes into a walmart wearing a turban..

go DHS!! Protect us please!!!

6. And hear I thought the Supercenter I use to work at was the only ones ridden with crazy, legally insane, trifling mofo's. Shit must be getting serious.

I could see this most useful during the holiday's where a lot of bad things are planned by these kind of people who regularly shop at Wal-Mart.

Or than that, this campaign ain't shit.

7. hopefully they capture the terrorists, and make them drink walmart milk and eggs... that'll teach them!

but seriously.. how many terrorist attacks have happened at a walmart that they need to do this?

the only thing i remember is folks being trampled at the door trying to buy $99.00 LCD screens

8. im gonna go with this idea.

9. at first i thought it was to cut back on people stealing from wal mart. what does wal mart have to do with homeland security?

10. What a ridiculous waste of money "homeland security" is.

11. Whats next our flower shops and convenience store and movie theatre and EVERYTHING ELSE? Shit....And the American people just sit back and take it. All in the name of a ghostly word...."Terrorism"

12. Ya think? And damnnnnn, she is fugly - our money ought to at least get us a pretty face.

13. Totally...she seems more inclined to be teaching HS girls PE.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntCYiegLcxw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America[/ame]

15. If the guns are registered and legally owned, they'll march straight to your house and take them away from you the minute that they're outlawed and our second amendment rights are blown to shit.

If and when this goes into effect, I will be officially done with Wal Mart.

16. I can't wait to inform big sis about all the suspicious characters that I've spotted.

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Geithner, Rockerfeller, Soros.... I got an entire list of people that should be closely watched.

People are going to get freaked out and not shop at Walmart and then they will dump this idea in a hurry.

Their ain't no terrorists at Walmart, they are mostly in Washington. :rolleyes:

17. Nice to see DHS' priorities in line. There's not a drug war happening on our incredibly porous southern border or anything, nahhhhhhh we'll just make sure the good little citizens are reporting each other as being suspicious in fucking Wal Mart.

18. lol thats really funny. I mean what do you think all these people who have been collecting guns are waiting for?

19. Sounds like history is starting to repeat itself. Nazis brainwashing children to turn in their parents anyone?

20. And there are all these morons out there who actually have to be shot by a guy with a skull on his hat before they will wake up.

When you try to give people the facts a lot of them come back at you with "conspiracy theory" crap.

I am supposed to believe that a couple of dumbed down, drugged out idiots can figure out that they can walk right in to Walmart, work together to steal therefore increase their chances of not getting caught but somehow the heads of international cooperations and the power elite can't figure this out?