Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The_Pot_420, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Ok so a close friend of mine has been gardening this one plant since march, it started as a outdoor grow until somebody came up and stripped the tree. I would say it was a good 6ft tall full of buds almost ready to harvest, when somebody came and stripped it. Well they couldnt pull it outta the ground seeing as the stalk was about 2 inches in diameter so they just picked the hell outta it so now my friend has moved it inside under a few lights, its finally about that time to harvest when all along i figured the plant woulda died but it didnt. So now hes picking it and the buds look just dank as hell, but how is this look and taste like dank but i ask him what kinda seeds and he said a seed from some good mids, but this loooks like no mids i've ever seen, can anybody explain this, im puzzled. It also has A FEW seeds in it.

2. I'm a bit confused, am I reading this correctly?
    Your freind is growing, his 1 plant got the buds taken off it, and it lived, so he moved the same plant indoors. It has been 7 months and it has flowered twice. I understand that, but I don't get this:

You asked him what kind it was, and he said it was some good mids, but it looked like really good weed? A weed seed is a weed seed. It is how you take care of it that really matters. If he neglected to water it often, harvested it too early, didn't trim it propperly or didn't cure it propperly those all contribute to the quality of the finished product

3. More or less what he is trying to say is that the weed you grow all depends on how much love you gave to it. Yes seed does play into the plant some on the genetic part but more often than not the pot you grabbed the seed from will be a lower quality than when you grow it yourself.