Homegrown Hydroponics LED Grow Cube

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by holmesmd, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Hello,
    I don't post here much but read alot and enjoy your community. Does anyone have any experience(good or bad) with Homegrown Hdro's LED Grow Cube? I ordered one and am really excited about the LED and aero. setup. I have been using a BC Northern Lights Producer up to this point. It will now be converted to veg duty only. Please share your experiences. A buddy of mine is getting crazy yields running this with Advanced Nutrient's Organic products. Thanks' I'm looking forward to your responses! :wave:

2. I also got the Homegrown Hydroponics LED Cube after my borther turned me on to it. He has has good luck with it, and the ladies look good. I am just starting clones in it, so nothing to report yet, but so far they are responding well. I like that fact that it ALSO has T5's in it.. Rock on man!!

3. look at quickgrowcanada.com

4. UPDATE: Finally completed my first harvest with the LED Cube. Overall VERY pleased with the performance. The harvested plant material was more than expected. About the same as my experience with a 400w HPS system, but unlike the HID, I didn't even notice the LED Cube on my powerbill...

5. How much did this thing cost you? I don't see a price on the website..

6. Heck, I don't see the light on the website.

Maybe someone could link what we're supposed to be talking about?

7. hey you guys you can buy the same products homegrown hydroponics sells on eBay from the seller dealzerauctions. a total of 639 people have bought products from this person and he has a 98.9% positive feedback rating. and best of all you can use paypall so if you don't get your product you can revoke your payment. also i went to bbbposteastflorida.com link and it says homegrown-hydroponics.com has a b+ reputation( did they step up there reputation or did i go to the wrong place). so does anybody else think the eBay way is a reliable way to go because the led grow cabinet look freaking awesome. :smoke:

8. I would much rather buy direct from the manufacturer than some Dealer on eBay any day of the week.. I don't trust dealers, and i defineney don't prefer ebay over to a real brick and mortar..

9. i was lookin around on google and found a couple places that say its around 1300 - is this the one your lookin at?