Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homeade Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylan2213, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Ok so i wanan make a homeade bong, While i wait for mine (Buying my first one off of my bro he is coming into town in about a month)

I checked out the tutorial but i couldn't find any garden hose, is there anything else i could use, Please provide Pics if you can

2. #2 420-101, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    first of all, http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&q=homemade+bongs

heh i saw that site earlier and it was still in my browser

but dude, grav bong. thats all im saying.
    ..and dude, prepare for it. a few deep breathes before you burn anything

lol shit i googled grav bong to get instructions for you and #1 on the list was the city.

so yeah heres some really good instructions
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...-how-make-gravity-bong-household-objects.html
    i go with a milk jug personally, and fill up the sink as a resevoir if you dont have a bucket

if you do make a grav bong, good luck!:smoking:

3. A gravity bong doesn't do anything to filter the smoke. It's just a cheap and easy method to smoke a lot in one hit, and is something of a waste for that reason, at least in terms of efficiency.

4. right. its an overzealous way of smoking

but yeah no water filter. just happens to have bong in the name

5. Don't get me wrong...they can be fun sometimes :D

6. #6 420-101, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    fun is what overzealous means:)

EDIT: lol just messin with you there dude

7. You could use a bic pen

8. ok so for making the bowl, how would i go about doing it. Could i just get a tube like thing and some how stick a bolt/nut on the end of it?.

9. I think a Sobe Waterfall is easier to make than a bong
    Look it up on youtube

Heres some pics of mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. To make the notch at the bottom I used the bottom point of a butchers knife and hacked it lightly at the square indent at the bottom of the bottle, There is two on the bottom across from each other I had just used a large socket and a screen I got from the gas station. I had used a screw driver to shape the metal around the socket so I can shake it as much as I can and it is stuck and will not even shake Works very well I lit up a full bowl and was high at the end

11. get any kind of bottle perferably plastic, also a large pen.
    break the large pen down so its only a tube, get some screen and put it in the pen so your bud wont fall through, cut a hole in the bottle the same size as the pen, angle it down into the water, unscrew the cap and inhale through that, have fun :hello:

12. Your making this to hard, just use an apple! Yes! An apple! All you need is a bic pen and a nice big juicy apple!

1. take the pen apart you sould have to pen tube and the little ink container w/ball point tip
    2. pull the stim out of the top of the apple if it has one (the less stim left the better)
    3. poke a whole into the top of the apple with the ink container
    4. take the pen tube and poke a whole on the side of the apple

Thats it! Enjoy! :smoking:

Both wholes should meet in the middle where the seeds are, there is a small chamber in there that allows smoke to pass through but will catch most of the ash.

NOTE: DO NOT POKE TO BIG OF A HOLE IN THE TOP! That is unless you like the taste of ash in your mouth!

PRO TIP 1: When you are poking the apple you will feel the apple give a little when you hit the little chamber in the middle.

PRO TIP 2: Tilt your head to the side when lighting to avoid burning your bangs or nose hair!

PRO TIP 3: Make sure the top of the apple where you poked the first whole is dry or your bud wont burn well. (Some times juice will come up when you poke it) just dry it with a napkin or your lighter

PRO TIP 4: Make a carb by putting an extra whole on the back or side of the apple

Here's a photo of what is should look like (Just dont poke the top with the big part of the pen - SEE NOTE)

[​IMG]

13. make a lung much faster and better