Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homeade bong? Will this work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I wanna make a bong out of a water bottle but don't have anything to use as a stem to put tue weed in. but I have a chillum. Can I use that as a mouth piece ? It's about 3.5 inches long. Also is a plastic water bottle safe to use if I'm not burning the plastic?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Only way to find out is to just do it.

3. Make a pipe or something. Plastic bongs are more trouble than anything fuck that

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have a chillum pipe, I just want a bong. Why are they so much trouble ?

5. Will enough smoke be pulled out if it's a small hole ?

6. Plastic has chemicals that can be harmful when heated. This is just common sense

7. theyre too flimsy, and the overall experience sucks. ive probably made a hundred of those things in my day

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk