Homeade 4 foot Double bubble bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CountryGrown79, Nov 20, 2009.

1. haha so today in school my buddy texted me and was asking me what we wanted to do after school. so i responded by asking him if he wanted to finish working on the 4 footer. he came up with the great idea of putting his little homeade bubbler to it which was made of a jam jar a glass female down peice a metal bowl and a peice of clear rubber tubing. having that tube in the 4 footer made it offical. and boy does this thing wreck you but its such smooth smoke for how much you actually get. yes it looks awful simply because i chipped it when i was drilling the hole so i tapped the base of the vase so that no further damage could occour.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and for a sneak peak of how the plants doin
    [​IMG]

2. #2 blue spoon, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    holy shit what was that thing!
    looks like you toped your plant to very smart move for outdoors not indoors in such a small space.

3. Damn dude How does that shit hit?

4. #4 pa1031, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    that is one of the coolest home-mades ive seen....and the plant looks good too

and what the hell was that vase made for? ahah

5. to bad you can't light it by yourself haha

6. Awesome homemade, Reputation.

Milk? :smoke:

7. Ive give u rep once you post a milk pic/vid
    Wee challenge for u :D

8. milkshot?!!

9. fuckin mean bra

10. I think it was a big container of old wine. My friend had one that looked similar to that in her bathroom.

11. Have you used it yet?!? Posst a milk shot ;)

12. we've used it and the thing rips like a champ. i got the vase from my moms flower shit seeing how shes a florist i have a wide variety to choose from and this one caught my eye. we werent smart enough to take milk shots of it but tomorrow after class gets out we'll fire her up and take some pictures. any one got any good names for it haha its pretty unique

13. How's Jam Giant?

14. what strain of plant?

15. I request fuckin milkshot

16. I second that:bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

17. Seriously needs a milkshot. But you'd need three people for that... lol

18. well here she be. very poor lighting and qaulity ill try to get a good few pictures some time

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

19. that my friend is pretty sick