Home visits

Discussion in 'General' started by JayPiff, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Anyone on probation get random home visits? Do they go through all your shit or do they just check if you live there?

2. oh thank god i don't get home visits
    that'd make me paranoid as fuuuuck
    i just have to go meet my po every once and a while

3. I get curfew checks once or twice a week but its just some older dude not my p.o. i say have a good night and he leaves. When my p.o. does home visits she shows up at like 10am the day im supposed to see her and asks if everythings going good and leaves, she doesn't even come in my house.

4. Lucky you. I gotta deal with this and weekly po visits for 6 months. Then its all good for the rest of the 5 years.

5. Does she always show up at the same time? I'm asking because my po said it'd be random and they might check my shit. I just got a piece of shit house and I'm embarrassed lol

6. No its on the day im supposed to see her every time. Its random when she does it but its always on wednesdays because i see her every wednesday. Thats here in kansas though could be different where you're at. I live in the ghetto lol don't sweat it man. I think shes just trying to scare you. Because they told me the same shit when i got put on.

7. I live right outside the main city. I have it on wednesdays too but she said it would only be once a month. And hopefully you're right. Its just my house is nasty hahaa. Its a big ass house divided into three different living spaces and its a shithole pretty much. It looks like a meth lab

8. Lol. Yeah i think mines once a month too. Good luck man.

9. my homie was on parole and had daily mouth swab tests.. well everything was going good, until they showed up at his house one morning, and made hime do it on the spot..

hauled his ass straight back to prison..

kinda fucked up that they went thru all his shit, found drugs, (hard drugs), and let his GF keep them.. they didnt even take them.. just HIM. WTF?:confused:

10. Thanks man

11. Daily? The fuck, they were definetly waiting for him to fuck up and get locked up.