Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home Test Vs. Lab Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zach375, May 21, 2013.

1. Alright so I will be getting a preemployment lab test soon. I haven't smoked for exactly a month today. It's 5/20, the last time I smoked was 4/20. I'm about ~195 pounds, 5,10", on the heavier side with not a lot of muscle. If I am able to pass a home test that's, lets say 99% accurate, with a cutoff of 50 nG, what are the odds I will pass a lab test with the same cutoff? Is there some sort of black magic chemical they add to it to increase detection? This shit has me paranoid.

2. Update: I bought a $20 First Check Drug Test from CVS today and it came up negative with 2 solid lines. The cutoff for them is 50 Ng per mL. Assuming the lab is the same cutoff, can I pass? Sorry for the bump btw.

3. You'll be fine. A month, even for heavy smokers, should be okay.

4. Alright. I was doing a bit of research- if the test is 20 Ng/ml will I still pass? People online talk like the 20 is worse than the 50 which doesn't make sense to me because 50 seems like it would go farther back...

5. I hate these threads...it should be put in the rules no more dt questions...if youve smoked in the past few weeks your dirty.shit grasscity should be renamed to" askusaboutdrugtestcity" and the shop sells detox pills and piss belts..
    [ /rant]

6. Mad? There's a reason why it's under Apprentice Tokers.

7. Mah nigga. Seriously lol, if you gotta ask then more than likely you are gonna fail. To everyone with a piss test question... QUICK FIX!!! Look it up. $30 and you are basically in the clear
    Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

8. So what you're telling me is somebody who smokes ~10 times a month in very small amounts who hasn't smoked for more than month who ALSO passed a 99.6% accurate home drug test is most likely going to fail? I doubt that.