Home security company idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by UpliftDrummer, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Well, its been snowing in the uk recently and i went to this house i usually go to with my buddies, walking through the snow i realised we were the first people to walk in it, creating footprints in the snow

Basically i was thinking that a company that just puts snow in someones garden would be good security:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Hahahahah yes

3. What if they just carry snow with them to cover them up.. haha or how would you catch them after you saw their footprints

4. #4 Crane Game, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    I highly doubt that would deter someone except maybe someone that's trying to steal copper pipes from abandoned houses lol. Not a bad highdea though.

Edit: Wait I read that wrong. That would just deter people even less haha, its going to be obvious that they were robbed, why would they care about the snow?

5. Yeah, but i will engineer warm snow, making it impossible to clone

You probs cant catch them hahahha just see that people have been there

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. Something like this happened in my town. It snowed about an inch so just enough to cover the grass and a guy came back to his house and his tv and shit was gone so he called the cops. The only foot prints besides the home owners were some from his Neighbours back door to the guys house and back. Needless to say he was caught. 100% truth

7. Thats our testimonial right there