Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

home made

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flasmoker88, Apr 28, 2011.

1. is it bad to smoke out of bamboo cuz i made a pipe out of a stock and it hit sooooo good but i dont kno if its bad to smoke the bamboo?

2. well.. do you have a metal bowl in your bamboo or you're straight out hitting it from the bamboo?

If you are, I am pretty sure it won't kill. I hope it doesn't have anything in it that might kill you. Because then you would be dead.

I once made a bamboo bong and it was terrifically brutal (or brutally terrific, I can't decide).. in other words it was great and you should try making one.

If you ever make one make sure you put some ice in it. The sound sound ice makes when you take a hit is pretty tight.

3. i made one with a metal bowl ill upload pics later

4. nah it isn't bad, bamboo is chock full of thc too
    like seventy %-ish

5. I call bullshit. :)

6. Hi!, Bull Shit here,
    you had a question?