Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home made slide

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jaycooler, Nov 10, 2012.

1. So im using what appears to be a metal and gold pen with a socket piece, to make em stay together ill use electrical tape. Do you guys think this is a safe slide or is it potentially poison smoke? Thanks!

2. No, it's safe. My slide on my homemade bong is a huge plastic tube attached to a huge socket, sealed with duct tape. Works fine, no sign of melted plastic. I'm sure yours is safe.

3. You can get fire proof tape at any hardware store. It's really sticky, air tight and of course fire proof. I've been using it on homemade gadgets forever. It comes in a roll like duct tape but is shiny and metallic looking. They use it on heating ducts so check in that section of the store.

4. absolutely its good bro. unless you're burning tape or plastic youll be fine