Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

home made peices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chickenstatue, Apr 30, 2011.

1. I need ideas on everyday household items that are safe to smoke from because unfortunately I broke mine and I still have a lot of weed to smoke

2. Just invest in a cheap acrylic bong...

Or...

[​IMG]

3. If you have a socket wrench I really suggest making a gravity bong/waterfall bong. If you can't do that, you can use an apple to make a pipe. You could make a bong out of a water bottle and an empty pen tube or poke holes in a soda can to make a pipe, but I wouldn't try to do those last 2.

4. Get a plastic bottle , then get a metal pen take off all the plastic peices off the pen; you should then have the metal casing and the tip of the pen, take the tip and put it inside the metal casing; put a hole through the plastic bottle where the metal pen is air tight. Put another small hole for the choke, then you should be done

5. Damn did you make that?

6. go to a place that sells rock and get pretty much any kind that you can carve. . . say your makin chess pieces or something, any type of like soapstone. . . its easy to carve a pretty sick piece, i have shitlodas that i carved.

7. that homemade bong looks sick!
    What are all those cables for?? (I assume it's the heating element?)
    and where do you put the weed?
    also, explain the direction of the arrows pls

8. Find some wraps and roll a fatty

9. Honey bear bong ftw.
    [​IMG]

10. Take a water bottle, a lighter, some aluminum foil, and a needle. Burn 2 holes into the waterbottle, one at the bottom for a carb and one at the top to hit from. Make the bowl from the aluminum foil by pushing it through the mouthpiece and then poking very small holes in it with the needle. Voila! Throw out after use.

It'll be a bitch, but it'll get you high. It won't seriously harm your health like other blades say, yeah it can't be good for you but neither is junk food or smoking anything in the first place. Just look into buying a $10 spoon and don't make the homemade pieces a habit.