Home Made Inline Bubbler... Bong? lol

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Aah, who cares. This thing is pretty freakin amazing. Wish I had mad bong making skillz.... +rep :D

Bong (n.)- What you put the flowers in when the cops drive by. Fuck the police, Lets go get HIGH! :hello:

2. Nothing but props for that, Reminds me of an elf shoe but cool as hell and brings a smile to my face. But how people come up with the oddest looking contraptions that hit just fine will always be interesting to say the least.

+rep

3. Anyone have any links to any other decent home made inlines? been lookin and cant find anything that doesnt suck

4. shits tight. never seen a homemade inline bub.and that 2nd hit was nice. lol. face was priceless.

5. haha nice second vid... you ve inspired me to come up with a sweet homemade. i think its time for a new DR montage.. a step up from the WTM ones.

6. Hey Ive got that same SI calander. Wait for april, my brithday, 4/20, and the chick is bangin.

Oh yeah nice bub.

7. stoner engineering at its finest :p

8. thats rad +rep

9. No paraphernalia is illegal as long as it doesnt have any traces of THC. Why would it matter anyways i doubt even clops would do anything if u were found wit something like that. Nice anyways Ive made a few homemades in my time but none quite as good as that. Peace.

10. You think its bout that time? Montage 6 was done, then my laptop crashed and lost tons of great footage. just been bummed bout that ever since and been stickin to youtube. We'll see...

All those chicks are bangin dude lol...

11. slick as hell man, + rep

homemade is the way to go imho; not to rag on legit stuff but theres nothing quite like macgivering some shit together and then tokin up on it