Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home-made hemp wick? Alternative?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Hey blades. Alright so basically I'm tired of using a lighter. I've used hemp wick before and thoroughly enjoyed it. Problem is, no headshops around me sell it. I'm looking for a way to make homemade hemp-wick if possible. Or at least some sort of alternative. I thought about using a birthday candle? But then I thought about if the wax dripped onto my bud.

Any thoughts are appreciated! :smoke:

2. Look for some online? Be patient?

3. Beeline will ship you a 200ft spool priority for 25 bucks total.

4. I smoke with box matches alot if your just looking for a new taste. But hemp wick is all over the internet if you dont mind ordering from online head shops. GC probably has it although i havnt looked

• Like Like x 1
  5. ask your LHS to order some for you if you can't have something delivered.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Humbolt hempwick will ship you a free sample if you wan't to try it, or just 100 or 200ft for a fair price.

They also have excellent customer service, I enjoyed buying from them.

7. Yea i've tried this. I enjoy the taste doing it this way ha

8. Thanks Man!! Like seriously man, thank you so much ha

9. #9 bto4, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    don't smoke with matches. they have sulfur and phosphorous which is toxic