Home-made glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zanzii, Apr 20, 2011.

1. #1 zanzii, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    any questions or comments would be appreciated :)
    this is my first post, feedback would be useful.:hippie:

the basic bong is made out of an aquaglobe plant watering system it's name is "gandalf "
    the slide/stem was a small peice of tube on the end of the bowl, was made out of a doorstop and a sink screen, I put a screen in, put some herb on that, and put a screen on top and sometimes put a resin ball on the top screen.
    the plastic bottle makes a 2nd chamber, or can be used as a bubbler. its name is "the milk man"

2. Sorta looks annoying to suck on.

3. thats what I thought of at first, but it actually hits very nicely. :)

4. Is that one of those automatic plant waterers? If so, how did you drill the hole for the downstem without cracking the glass.

5. It sure its, I got a 1/2 inch diamond tip circular drill bit, and held the plant watering device under running water and drilled a hole in it, then I put a rubber grommet in the hole, and used a doorstop for the bowl, and I put a sink screen in the doorstop. I got all the stuff I needed at meijers (Michigan walmart) and ace (a hardware store) and it alltogether cost me about 25 bucks. and its the best peice ive ever hit. :)
    I have a few pore pics of it aswell

6. Thanks! I'm looking to turn by bong vodka bottle into a bong, so I'm sure I could use this same method, though I might spring for buying a glass bowl.

7. There's a channel on youtube that I recommend before drilling
    YouTube - Kanaal van soundrone
    Look for the video "advanced drilling" it helped me through making my baby :)

8. I like it man. :smoke:

9. Looks bad ass to me. :D

Very good for home made man.

10. thank you guys, I take pride in it :smoke:
    I named it gandalf the green and the rather tiny water bottle is an ashcatcher, but it also turns it from a slide to a carb, and it milks like nothing ive ever seen :bongin:

11. very creative with the door stop thing.

12. Thanks :) It was perfect, because it looked how I wanted, I can ajust the bowl size and it fit snug.