home-made bong w/ash catcher and ice catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ericlaw, Jul 11, 2010.

1. i was high and saw the green cup thing and saw it as a bong so i had to make this. with the ice catcher and the ash catcher to go with it. any opinions?

Attached Files:

2. haha good shit man. You might be able to burn a small circle in there and insert the carb. Tell me how it goes hahaha

3. for me at least anything homemade just has that extra pleasure because you made it.

i think that is a sick setup considering you made it yourself

good looks dude

4. thanks for the comments guys, it is kind of a hobby for me to make bongs and whatnot.

stay highhh :smoke:

5. Woah dude. I made a bong out of a cup exactly like that only it was red. I'll post pics if I can find a camera lol

6. what kind of cup was that??

7. idk, it was from a festival we have in VA called Harbor Fest. the top used to look like a musket gun if you know what i mean

8. well you can get cups like that at certain concerts. and im all about homemade shit lol. i got shit-tons of homemade toking tools lol. good job = )

9. nice. i wuld suggest making the ash catcher smaller like a spice bottle. then you can lift the bong and move it around without that heavy gatorade bottle.

10. the ashcatcher is easily removed. and i am looking for something smaller

11. haha, yeahh so do i. and all my pieces are interchangable with each other. the ashcatcher can also be used as a bubbler

12. sweet. ive got a few homemade bowls that are interchangable and you can put 2 together to make a party-bowl. its cool. theres sockets and then this other metal thing that idk what its called lol. ive got to show you some of my peices sometime. their all stealth except the waterbottle one. even though i could make a stealth waterbottle one.

13. definitely post some photos

14. b u m p. haha, to keep my own thread alive :D