home invasion

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blowtreesgrow, Aug 8, 2013.

1. so i was at my friends house the other day, just takin some dabs the usual playing nba 2k13 when someone knocks on the door. my friends dad opened the door and these kids from our area burst in (they are in ski masks but i could still tell who it was) both with guns and start demanding money and "dope". my friend comes out of his room with 2 giant kitchen knives in hand and throws one of them at one of the kids and directly hits him, the 2 kids just ran. the knife was on the floor and had blood all over it. what the fuck none of us sell any drugs we just chill....maybe these faggots had beef or something but that was so fucked up....lucky they didnt shoot anyone. lucky the cops didnt get involved

2. Fake guns don't do much against knives

3. Throwing knives isn't as easy as it would seem.  Congrats to your buddy for "discouraging" those kids from becoming some giant dude named Earl's pin cushion.

Keep the bloody knife as future "evidence" if something is to happen..  you may even get sued for defending yourself (which is retarded but it happens)

4. Why wouldn't you check to see who it was before you opened the door?

Anyways, glad y'all are safe.

5. They're lucky they didn't get shot in my opinion. Stupid punks.

So you know who they are? Are you doing anything about it?

6. Holy fuck your friend is a badass hahah
    Jesus.. throwing knife.. thats pretty boss that it hit him good.. throwing a knife well is not very easy. Was your friends dad like : [​IMG]

7. At least they were polite enough to knock

8. Hate to say it, but i wish home intruders got shot in the damn face everytime.

9. Lucky no one else was armed. Dumbasses.

10. Your buddy is a bad motha fucka :eek: but you're all really lucky these kids were punks and not hard criminals or it could have end up in a shootout. Makes me laugh pretty hard that he brought a knife to a gun fight and won :p.

11. Nice man I'm glad no one got robbed or raped.

Now to for you to roll a hero blunt for your buddy

12. Nice man I'm glad no one got robbed or raped .

Now time for or you to roll a hero blunt for your buddy .

Schword, that kid gets so many badass points right now.

14. ya, I cant have much remorse for someone who would be willing to invade the sanctity of ones home in such a way. 

15. At least it wasn't a quarter pound this time. :smoke:

16. wtf how is this real life

17. If that was me they would have got hit with the choppa you gave it to em easy

Sent from my Typewriter using Grasscity forum