Home Invasion at my house

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Mar 23, 2009.

1. #1 Motoxridah, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    So yesterday i'm minding my own business watching TV when 5 people mob my backyard and come through an unlocked sliding door. They rush in and say i'm being robbed and all of these people were 21 or under... well first thing that comes to my mind is to grab one of them in a choke hold and pulled my switch blade out and put it to his neck. Then I make it to the door and sprint to a moving car and tell them I need help and the car speeds off and I get dragged. Then my neighbor sees this and runs over and scares the 5 assailants out and they speed off. Down the road they ran a red light and completely totalled their car and all of them were injured. The cops ended up arresting all of them and I was on the news and everything. It was one crazy experience. Mind you, I was on 8 mg of xanax when the situation happened and when I was talking to the cops. What a day...

http://www.10news.com/news/18986583/detail.html

2. Glad that you didn't get injured in any way.

But, that would have been a crazy experience.

3. holy shit thats the craziest story ive ever seen, they make u sound like superman in the article too

4. Uh, I think I'm in love with you.... Is that weird?

5. #5 fadedd, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    haha your famous. man those kids must hate you haha :hello:

remember lock yo doors :smoking:

6. #6 wraughbit, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    haha I totally love how you just posted the new article on GC. HAHA YES!!!! :hello:

karma at her best

so what ever happened to the person that dragged you? did they ever say sorry?

7. thats some crazy shit, glad they got hurt and caught!

8. glad you came out unscathed buddy..keep on tokin and keep your back door locked next time?

9. Hahahahaha madcunt.
    Toke up after it?
    and look your door next time haha

10. you stole their jewelry?

11. Man I was about to call bullshit ont hat one until I saw the news article! haha that is epic! I think you should start wearing a cape around now.... or like, carry a ninja mask, just incase. Thatd be fucking sick haha.

Woo glad to see your still with us dude!!

12. So OP are you single?

13. haha indeed I am. And no, I didn't steal jewelry, however I was at the party where the jewelry was stolen. It was simply a case of mistaken identity. All the suspects are in jail and have a $210,000 bail. Pretty crazy

14. they got your age wrong:) lol sry have to check

but cool story

15. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    good job man, you got those guys FUCKED!!
    you gotta be a legend in your town man!
    +rep for being not letting them get away with it.

16. glad to see that your ok man! and glad to see the fuckers are in the process of getting fucked by the long dick of the law!

17. Well I would have needed new flooring in my house...:cool:

Anyway did anybody catch this?

Four of the five were arrested running from the car, he said. A fifth left his identification on the back seat of the car, and police were tracking him down.

18. hahahhaha thats so fuckon funny dude. i would trip to see a tripped out dude on my windshield

19. Cool, but shotgun + home invasion = no more bullshit from them.

20. someone's story is wrong.