Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home DT-Visine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yead00d, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Now before I get flamed, I already checked the "official" DT sticky and couldn't find my answer :p

Alright so the rumor goes that you can add a few drops of visine to a urine sample and pass a home drug test, due to some sort of ingredient that acts as a masking agent for the THC.

Also, I heard basically the same thing with bleach.

Now does anyone have any personal insight/experience with these methods? I was thinking perhaps adding a few drops of bleach to the visine to combine the two, therefore doubling the effect?

2. ive heard the same thing, not sure though.

3. just don't fuck up and put the bleach-visine in your eye

4. Ouch :(

5. Someone once told me you can pass a drug test by drinking bleach. DO NOT do that.
    But in response to your post, I hear a lot more about the visine masking THC than bleach.