Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilknicky, Jan 22, 2013.

1. hi guys so im pretty sure im going to have a home kit drug test tmrw. i have been vaping out of my MFLB for the last 5 days but not any today. tomorrow i am going to drink tons of water and take niacin. i took a multivitamin today and i will take tomorrow. will i pass? and is there anything i can do to increase my chances of passing?

any help is appreciative. i'm taking it tomorrow so i dont have a lot of time lol

2. By your parents or work, I can help, but this matters

3. by my parents tomorrow.

4. #4 austyn12, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    friends clean piss who just drinks if anything,melted butter and hand warmer use hand warmer for piss too. Say i dont need to go to bathroom and bring a 35 ml cup(30 ml all need) and seal it and use heatpad and pretend to piss and dump it in there

5. what kind of test?

6. its going to be some walgreens piss strip test. ive only been vaping for like a couple days now. plus if i drink water all tomorrow and take niacin i should be good?

7. niacin dosnt help only way is melted butter with a head pad 50/50 chance or some clean piss and a heat pad

8. Haha my dad gave me one the other night, thought he was going to catch me, we'll needless to say right after I pissed in that cup and it came up clean I smoked a fat ass bowl of OG Kush. Shit ton of water, a cup of water mixed with baking soda, and a shit ton of vitamin B12 pills to turn your piss yellow.

9. what about cranberry juice? or wheat grass? ive also heard taking 4 aspirin a couple hours before your test can help

10. you put baking soda in your piss sample to to come up with a negative result?

11. Okay, pay attention: if its you're parents... You're in more luck than a test for, say... A job

1. No "I'll start tomorrow". Start now. You're running out of time.
    2. Drink as much water as you physically can at any given moment up until the test.
    3. Pee as much as you can, as frequently as possible.
    4. Take the niacin NOW, and as frequently as the bottle suggests. Max recommended dosage.
    5. I forget what the specific nutrient is, but it's in red meats. Eat a lot of red meat (if you can). This will hide evidence of the previous steps.
    6. Avoid sugar, carbs, and any junk food
    7. Exercise as much as possible
    8. When taking the test, start peeing for a few seconds in the toilet, before you begin filling the cup

DO ALL OF THESE. One day is REALLY cutting it close. Most people take a month to detox naturally, so you need all possible help

12. This guy said everything there is to say. Good luck and happy smoking.

13. Red meats can be replaced with anything that'll turn the piss yellow BTW

14. Just drink a lot of water to dilute before the test. The rest doesn't matter if you need yellow pee drink a 2l of mountain dew and you should be good, it's easy to cheat those store tests

15. Taking niacin will only aid in Turing your piss yellow, as far as the cranberry juice, it's used for the same thing as the water, just to make you piss. THC is stored in fat cells so its you can't just drink water and shit and you'll be clean, it takes about 30-90 days to get rid of all the THC from your system if your a heavy smoker, the light smokers you'd be safe in atleast 3-4 weeks

16. Don't drink Mountain Dew, yes it will turn your piss yellow but it also increases risk of not passing. Like I said no sugar, carbs or junk food. Yes it's tempting I'd you can't get a hamburger, steak, or vitamins, but at the end of the day No. 1 priority is passing the initial test. Yes, they will be suspicious if your pee looks like water, but at least they have zero proof

17. Also niacin actually helps remove THC. You will get a rash, maybe break out in hives, but it really is worth it

18. Great post, good man. Do this and you have a chance

19. And like someone else said, a friend's pee could work. It's very hit and miss though. If they don't catch you, you're guaranteed a pass. If they do, they know you're cheating, and if you're cheating you're guilty.

20. one more hint before i go to bed,put your whole back on side where crack is if thats how they do it or make sure to have your dick on opposite side and do it quickly