home depot

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by HigherLearning4, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Not exactly industrial. But It would help you get your feet wet

good price on coco

2. I doubt there trailing everyone who buys small amounts of fertilizer. that would be rediculess. that article says they were observed buying large amounts. normal citizens do grow house plants there not all growing weed. It would be easier for them just to monitor this forum site than follow everyone who buys fertilizer

FOR ALL WE KNOW THIS FORUM IS RUN BY THE DEA

and your worried about buying fertilizer online this is a confession waiting to be signed

3. i dont know anything about the products. ill stick with what i know. It would be great for someone trying to get introduced to hydro. especially if they dont have any local hydro shops. DEA busting people at home depot. What a crock of shit. They would have better luck sending immigration up there!!!

4. I just think your better off taking all precautions. Maybe you buy some fertilizer here, some ducting here, some other stuff there.. If there's ever anything for any reason that they red-flag you they can compile all of that information. I think your better off being a little paranoid just in case. Besides, I actually think it's the card companies or your bank that gets the suspicions going. I just recently had my card stopped because I was spending more money out of state than usual and the computers automatically triggered it stopped. I had to call in to tell the bank I was on vacation. I know it's for my own theft protection but wow, what else are the computers looking for in your purchase histories? Just something to think about, that's all.

5. Cash,cash,cash. if you need a card use a disposable card and NEVER buy all your supplies at once from any one store. Common sense and healthy paranoia will keep you safer.